Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup of freshly brewed coffee (If for Iced Coffee, brew strong or chill)
- 1-2 tablespoons of mint syrup (you can make your own by boiling sugar and water with fresh mint leaves or use store-bought syrup)
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of bourbon whiskey (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon of honey Whipped cream
- Fresh mint leaves
- Crushed ice (for Iced Coffee)
- Brew your favorite coffee.
- Combine the coffee mint syrup and honey.
- Mix well until the syrup and honey are fully dissolved.
- Stir in the milk and bourbon.
- Pour into your Favorite Mug or chilled glass with crushed ice.
- Top with whipped cream and Garnish with mint leaves.
- Enjoy your refreshing and sweet Mint Julep coffee!
Note: You can adjust the amount of mint syrup and milk according to your taste preference.