Update Your Coffee Choices This Fall With These Cool Weather Warmers
Autumn is upon us. The changing of the seasons brings football, crisp weather, and colorful leaves. This is the time of year we start nesting, preparing for the coming winter—sweaters, jackets, and boots come out of the closet and pumpkins, witches, and candy start gracing the shelves of our local stores. Our eating habits change slightly with more root vegetables and stews filling us and warming us from the inside out. Why not take it to the next level and freshen up your morning beverage choices as well?
Fall FavoritesWe all know about Pumpkin Spice. It’s almost as if we can’t get away from it. But PSL is not the only fall beverage. For a few alternatives to the ubiquitous Fall drink, take a stroll through these inspired choices.
Single-OriginAs the weather turns cooler, we look for ways to be warmer. This stretches past clothing, blankets, and crackling fires. Décor and fashion choices change to darker, richer, and robust hues, why not our coffee? These single-origin coffees at CoffeeAM fit this bill nicely. With slightly darker roasts imparting a more full-bodied and heavier flavor, these brews in your cup will certainly act to warm you up on those chilly mornings or during your brisk afternoon break.
- Hawaiian Kona “Volcanic Estate” – This medium roasted Kona coffee is grown on the slopes of Mauna Loa. Smooth and rich, the flavors of chocolate and tropical fruit are vibrant and flavorful, bringing the warmth of the Hawaiian Islands to your chilly Fall day.
- Brazil Cerrado – This medium-bodied coffee is balanced and smooth with a clean finish. Hints of chocolate and an earthy undertone make this a perfect choice for your football day thermos.
- Sumatra Black Satin – From the warm jungles of Sumatra comes this dark roasted beauty. Full-bodied and heavy with a smoky aroma and overtones of spicy black pepper, this rejuvenating brew has low acidity and a smooth, easy finish.
FlavoredFor our flavored coffee fans, we have a wide variety of extremely tasty coffees to choose from. Made from our pure, gourmet, 100% arabica coffee beans, our flavored coffees are perfectly medium roasted to order by our Roastmaster. They are then flavored with our gourmet flavorings, you will always receive the freshest coffee from CoffeeAM. The flavors themselves are self-explanatory, so we won’t go into detail for each, which are listed below. If you just can’t decide between the delicious choices, try our Fall Flavored Sampler. This set includes a half-pound each of our Pumpkin Spice, Nutmeg Spice, Caramel Apple, Vermont Maple Pecan, Southern Pecan, and Crème Brulee.
- Pumpkin Spice
- Salted Caramel
- Vermont Maple Pecan
- Southern Pecan
- Autumn Harvest Spice
- Blackberry Cobbler
- Caramel Apple
- Peach Cobbler
- Maple Bacon
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato Swirl
- Crème Brulee
- Nutmeg Spice
Don’t Forget TeasWe haven’t forgotten our tea drinkers. Freshen up your tea game with one of our gourmet teas appropriate for the changing season.
- Formosa Green Dragon Oolong – Somewhere between black tea and green tea is oolong. These teas have the complexity of black tea with the brightness of green tea. Once named Formosa, Taiwan is the native home to our Formosa Green Dragon Oolong.
- Apple Spice – Crisp Fall apples and the spicy bite of cinnamon make our Apple Spice flavored tea a tasty treat on a cool fall day. For those balmy Indian Summer days, serve this over ice to cool down while still enjoying the Autumn flavors.
- Pumpkin Spice – Tea drinkers rejoice; we have a Pumpkin Spice just for you! Brew this gourmet flavored tea extra strong, add a little sweetener, and pour in some steamed milk for your very own Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte.
- Masala Chai – Like Thanksgiving in a cup, chai tea is infused with Fall spices like ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, and black peppercorn. Lovely on its own, the sharp spices and strong black tea are ideal for your chai lattes.
And TisanesOur Fall-friendly, naturally caffeine-free tisanes are a fantastic way to update your hot beverage choices. The herbal flavors and earthy aromas invoke the Fall season with just one cup. For your afternoon relaxer, try one of these tisanes.
- Angel Falls Mist – Strawberries and lemon mix with our rosehips and hibiscus leaf tisane for a bright and clear tisane you will enjoy drinking on those brisk, clear, Autumn days.
- Lady Hannah – This tisane is bright and bold with dried fruits like strawberries, blackberries, hibiscus, rosehips, and Fall apples along with other berries and fruits. The earthy dried fruit flavor is perfect for those cool afternoons watching the kids play in the fallen leaves.