Frequently Asked Questions
Here at CoffeeAM, we want to ensure the best customer satisfaction; we have compiled this list of popular questions to address your concerns. If you have questions that are not addressed on this page, please feel free to contact our customer service team who will do their best to provide you with the answers for your concerns.
- What are your payment options? We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover (debit or credit cards). We do not accept CODs or cash, but we do accept money orders. To pay with a money order, print out your "Check Out" page and mail it to us with a money order covering the exact cost of your purchase, and your order will be shipped out after the money order is processed.
For International Customers: We do not accept wire transfers or bank drafts for international orders. International transactions between CoffeeAM or any of its affiliates and an individual or commercial enterprise in any country that is not listed as an approved shipping destination under "ship to country" on our checkout page must pay with a "Certified Bank Issued Check." Once funds have been secured from issuing bank the transaction will be processed. See International Shipping for more details.
- Can I place an order over the phone? Yes you certainly can. You can place your order over the phone during our regular business hours (8:30am-5:30pm, Monday through Friday) or you can place your order online at anytime. Depending upon the specifications of your order, we recommend for you to call our customer service line at 1-800-803-7774.
- How do I order a gift for a friend? At checkout, enter your friends name and shipping information in the "ship to" portion of the form; this way, your friends name will appear on the customized product label. You can also add a note in the comments field so that they can receive a personalized gift message from you when they receive the package. The message can be up to 210 characters and it will appear on the invoice.
- Do you offer any shipping deals? Yes. We offer $5.95 flat rate shipping on 2 bags or more of coffee and/or loose-leaf tea in a single order. Shipping charges for other items will be calculated based on the weight of the product and the shipping distance.
- How long will it take to get my order? Depending on your shipping address, it can take anywhere from 1 to 7 business days before you get your order. We normally use FedEx or the United States Postal Service (USPS) for delivery. If you would like to have it delivered by another service, please specify when you place an order. For an additional surcharge, we offer Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and 3rd Day Air if you wish to get you order sooner than the average estimated shipping.
- How can I track my order? We provide tracking numbers as well as delivery confirmation on all orders, and after your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking number. If you do not receive this email, contact us on our customer service line.
- Do you ship to other countries? Yes! International orders are shipped via FedEx or the United States Postal Service (USPS). The following options are available:
- International Air via FedEx Expedited shipping *Duties will apply*
- P63 international air parcel post *Duties may apply*
*Tariffs and duty fees may apply depending on which country your order is being shipped to. These fees are unrelated to shipping costs and will originate from your country's Customs Bureau, but they will be collected by UPS prior to delivery. If needed, UPS will attempt to contact the person listed on the order's destination and notify him or her of any additional charges. For more information, please contact your country's Customs Bureau.
CoffeeAM reserves the right to refuse shipment to any destination. All orders from a country not listed as an approved shipping destination under "ship to country" on our checkout page must be reviewed by CoffeeAM management prior to shipping. If needed, we will be happy to give you a specific shipping rate quote. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service line at 1-800-803-7774.
- How large are your coffee bags? While many others sell their coffee in 12 oz or 14 oz bags, all of our coffees are at least 1 pound full. Remember to look for this if you ever shop for coffee anywhere else! We also offer our coffees in 5 pound bags for even greater savings.
- Is your coffee of gourmet quality? We offer 100% high-grown Arabica varietals from locations all over the world. Each gourmet coffee is inspected and certified according to specific standards of each region to be qualified as "gourmet coffee."
- Do you allow customers to specify the roast of their coffee? We have an in-house professional Roastmaster who determine the best level of roast for each coffee. However, we understand that everyone has different tastes. We are willing to provide custom roasts if the coffee is ordered in 25 pound increments.
- What is CoffeeAM's return policy? If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us within 15 days of receiving the item, and ship back at least 80% of the opened product to us to receive a refund less the shipping and handling charges incurred.
*Jamaica Blue Mountain Estate or Hawaii Kona Estate coffees may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the time of return; this is determined on a case by case basis.
- What is CoffeeAM's exchange policy? If you are not satisfied with your purchase and would like to exchange it, contact us within 15 days of receiving the item, and ship it back to us. You will receive an exchange less the charges incurred, as well as the price difference of the exchanged product if any.
- What is the exchange policy on equipment? We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all equipment for 30 days. If you are not satisfied with your purchase within this 30-day period, call our customer service department to get an RMA number through which your return will be processed. Non-defective products are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and your exchange or refund will be processed less the shipping and handling charges incurred.
- Are shipping costs refundable? Shipping is seen as part of the transaction and not part of the product; for this reason, shipping costs are non-refundable. However, if a product is damaged or defective, we will refund the original shipping charge and send you a new product.
Samples and Gifts
- Do you offer free samples? Yes we do. You can get a free half-pound sample of coffee if you order $25 or more worth of merchandise. We choose the specific sample every couple of weeks. Click here to claim your free sample.
- Do you offer gift certificates? Gift certificates are available in amounts ranging from $25 to $150. CoffeeAM gift certificates can be used towards any purchase on the site, including the first installment to our coffee club. However, subsequent payments can only be processed with other acceptable payment methods. To purchase a gift certificate please click here.
- How do I unsubscribe from your mailing list? It's really easy. You can either click here, or scroll to the bottom of our newsletter, and click on the link that reads "Click here to unsubscribe." Enter your email address and you will be immediately unsubscribed from our mailing list, no questions asked.
- How do I modify or cancel a CoffeeAM Coffee Club Membership? If you signed up for recurring shipments, and wish to cancel or modify your subscription, contact us at 1-800-803-7774and we'll be glad to help.